- Package your entire gun carefully (be sure to include all barrels and fore-ends associated with your receiver)
- Insure it for its full value
- Please ship your firearm from a Federal Firearms Licensed location (if repair work is determined to be covered under warranty, only return shipping is at no charge). UPS & FedEx will only accept firearm shipments from an authorized Federal Firearm License holder with a signed agreement on file for shipping firearms. For further details you can view their policies here: UPS & FedEx.
- Ship it to:
700 Lake Street
Cambridge, MD 21613
- Please print and complete this Custom Shop Service Form making sure to complete the following information:
- Your contact information including your Email Address for your UPS tracking number to be sent to.
- Your Credit Card Number and Expiration Date. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We will contact you to confirm any charges before using your credit card.
- Your Firearm information including Serial Number and Rounds Fired.
- A Detailed Description of Services you would like to have performed including additions, customizations or issues you are experiencing.
Note: There will be a minimum charge of $185 to perform an inspection & diagnosis on all guns that are no longer covered under warranty. Parts & Shipping not included.
- Our standard turn-around time for service is approximately 20 days, depending on services requested.
All FABARM imported shotguns have a 5 year warranty from date of purchase by original owner.
If you should have any questions please email us at email@example.com or contact our office at 410-901-1131