Instructions for sending your SYREN firearm in for service
- Package your entire gun carefully
- Insure it for its full value
- You may use the US Postal Service, Fed Ex or UPS to ship your firearm (if repair work is determined to be covered under warranty only return shipping is at no charge). If shipping UPS, we recommend visiting your local UPS Customer Center. These are the company-owned locations where they load the trucks. UPS Stores are independently owned franchise locations and may have a policy prohibiting the shipment of firearms.
- Ship it to:
700 Lake Street
Cambridge, MD 21613
- Please print and complete this Custom Shop Service Form making sure to complete the following information:
- Your contact information including your Email Address for your UPS tracking number to be sent to.
- Your Credit Card Number and Expiration Date. We accept Visa, MasterCard and Discover. We will contact you to confirm any charges before using your credit card.
- Your Firearm information including Serial Number and Rounds Fired.
- A Detailed Description of Services you would like to have performed including additions, customizations or issues you are experiencing.
- Our standard turn-around time for service is approximately 20 days, depending on services requested.
All FABARM USA imported shotguns have a 5 year warranty from date of purchase by original owner.
ALL CAESAR GUERINI imported shotguns have a limited Lifetime Warranty from date of purchase by original owner.
If you should have any questions please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact our office at 410-901-1131