Year Born: 1951
Gun model: Syren L4S Sporting
Any modifications: Stock
Began shooting: 2003
Someone handed me a gun and threw me a few targets off a hand trap when I was 50. Later I signed up for a ladies clinic at Pintail Point – on the Eastern Shore of Maryland. I got hooked and started shooting when I was 52 years old. I wanted to get better so I took some lessons, worked hard and the rest is history!
Residence/Hometown: Port St. Lucie, Florida
Do you give shooting instruction? Yes
Home Club: Quail Creek Plantation
What’s your advice on getting new lady shooters involved?
What knowledge can you share that would make ladies better shooters?
Come to Honeybelle’s Clinics in Florida! Call Dee at 410-310-8598 or email FSCAHoneybelles@gmail.com for details.
- 2013 Ladies ICTSF World English Ladies Champion; Ladies 5-Stand Champion; Ladies Prelim Champion
- 2009 Ladies 4th Overall NSCA Nationals; Lady Veteran Champ
- 2008 Ladies Sporting Team USA Gold Medal
- 2008 Ladies NSCA Nationals Veteran Champion
- 26 All-American Ladies Teams
What gear do you use?
Hat/No Hat: Yes, Syren Visor